|from 10 years|
|max. 9 children per instructor (is only taking place with minimum of 6 participants)|
Be it in the giant or slalom gates, in combi race training or even in Ski Cross, the technical training on the slopes as well as the training with timing and video analysis, combined with a lot of fun and great experiences in the group, help the children improve when skiing though the gates.
|The following possible disciplines can be covered:|
The giant slalom is the basic discipline for every ski racer and of course it is an important part of our race camps. The gates are between 17 and 22 metres apart and you ski using the giant slalom skis, which are usually a little longer. This is where children usually gain their first competition experience – they will train and compete in this discipline time after time.
The slalom is rock & roll between gates and the discipline for more experienced ski racers. With a distance of between 7 and 11 metres between gates, shorter slalom skis, as well as shin and hand protection, you get very close to the gates. In our camps, the children are also introduced to the technically challenging slalom.
|The children's combi-race is an internationally recognised form of competition for children, which consists of a mixture of standard turns and gates. Tactical skills are developed by mixing the different sections with different gate combinations in a flowing, rhythmic and constantly changing pattern.|
Ski Cross is a discipline in which 4 to 6 skiers compete against each other at the same time. They have to negotiate gates, peaks and troughs, jumps and high-banked turns. These various elements make the Ski Cross discipline very varied and help develop technical and tactical skills.
If a suitable slope is available, we install the Ski Cross component in our camps, taking all the necessary care.
- Please reserve your lessons as early as possible.
- Please note the cancellation conditions in our terms and conditions.
- Please indicate the approximate level of the participants when booking. If you are not sure, we are happy to advise you.
- Lift tickets are not included in the tuition price.
- Children under 6 years of age ski free of charge in Gstaad, but they always need a lift ticket.
- We recommend that you buy the lift tickets online in advance. This guarantees you the best price and less stress on your holiday.
- In general, ski lessons take place in all weather conditions.