In private lessons, the teacher can adapt the learning content exactly to your needs. Whether you want to learn cross-country skiing from scratch, improve your technique or have an unforgettable experience on or off the slopes: we are sure to have the right instructor for you who can offer you an unforgettable cross-country skiing experience.
You can cross-country ski in the "classic" or "skating" style. It is important that you know which style you would like to do because the skis are slightly different for each.
|When making a booking, please indicate the desired style under “Sport type” so that the teacher brings the correct skis.|
|The best way to get started in cross-country skiing is the classic style. In classic cross-country skiing, you move forward in a groomed trail known as a “Loipe” with a classic forward lunge. The classic style is much less strenuous, especially at the beginning, and is somewhat easier in terms of coordination.|
|If you are an experienced inline skater or an ice skater with a high level of fitness, you can definitely try the skating technique right away. In skating, the trail has no tracks and you move freely forward on the snow with a skating motion. Skating is much more strenuous and challenging in terms of coordination.|
| 18 December to 13 March|
(The trails of the destination Gstaad must be open)
Eggli valley station, Gstaad (Cross-country ski trail entrance is right next to it)
or by arrangement
We recommend that you bring the following equipment:
- Please reserve your lessons as early as possible.
- Please note the cancellation conditions in our terms and conditions.
- Please indicate the approximate level of the participants when booking. If you are not sure, we are happy to advise you.
- Lift tickets are not included in the tuition price.
- Children under 6 years of age ski free of charge in Gstaad, but they always need a lift ticket.
- We recommend that you buy the lift tickets online in advance. This guarantees you the best price and less stress on your holiday.
- In general, ski lessons take place in all weather conditions.